Saturday, October 15, 2011

You Know You Want To.


Some things in life are complicated.
Banana bread is not one of those things.

There’s only one reason why someone decides to make banana bread. You make banana bread because banana bread is extremely delicious. It’s moist, and sweet, and tastes like bananas. Eating banana bread is a good experience. Always.

The deliciousness of banana bread is such that it can turn normally awkward social situations into times of awesome. Example: need to host disgraced former governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich? Banana bread has you covered.

You: Oh, Mr. Governor, your company is a delight! Are you enjoying your fresh slice?
Blago: I would sell out my ****ing mother for this ****! It’s ****ing delicious.
You: I agree with your views on banana bread whole-heartedly! Can we share hair secrets later? Please, do say yes!
Blago: **** yes! I can do whatever I ****ing want! I’m a ****ing god!

In the end, everyone is happy. Because everyone’s eating banana bread.

So, I’m basically just saying that you should make banana bread. And eat banana bread. I know I will.

1 comment: